Thursday, June 24, 2010

Let's have some fun

In a previous post I mentioned that the Tigers may alter food offerings based on the visiting team. With that in mind, let's try to imagine what could be served at Dodd Stadium.

Keep a few things in mind: Brand-name foods are unlikely because they are coast prohibitive. In those cases, I will put those items in parentheses. Also, hot foods such as soups may be unappealing. Many of these I have no clue. Feel free to add your suggestions.

With that in mind....

Brooklyn: (Nathan's hot dogs)
Hudson Valley: ???
Aberdeen: crab legs
Staten Island: N.Y. style pizza
Auburn: Cheescake
Batavia: S'mores -- because of the camping sites in the area
Jamestown: ???
Williamsport: ???
Mahoning Valley: ???
State College: import ice cream from the Penn State creamery -- TRUST ME on this one
Vermont: Maple sausage (Ben & Jerry's ice cream)
Lowell: ???
Tri-City: Pastrami and corned beef sandwiches

This will be my last post for the next week. I'll be gone, but the Bulletin will continue coverage of the Tigers in my absence.

No comments:

Post a Comment